Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunday Funday Arts & Crafts

Since moving into our new house mid-May, the roommates and I have been hosting Sunday Funday complete with beer-brewing, beer-drinking, appetizers, smoked meats, fun and games. A couple weeks ago I decided to add Arts & Crafts into the mix. I pulled together my extra 1'x1' masonite boards, VICE magazines, paints, scissors and mod-podge for ultra-hip collage making. Chris, Dru, Athena, Jackson and I jumped right in and got creative.


A few of us went for more "adult themes" and the others went the more abstract/PG route. It felt great to have my friends around me doing something fun, new and extremely entertaining. We all liked this new Arts & Crafts time so much we plan on doing it again soon. Next up: Paper Making with my Papa's homemade paper maker. 
(below: my collage, below that: Athena and her collage)


1 comment: