Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Wonderful World of Zentangle

I stumbled upon the Zentangle method while searching the web for art journal ideas a few months ago. I was instantly hooked. I read all about zentangle on the official website www.zentangle.com, bought a book at Barnes And Noble and scoured blogs to learn more. I found Linda's List of official and unofficial zentangle patterns and began copying them into my sketchbook. I ordered a couple 20-sided dice on amazon for choosing random patterns. I then decided to fill my most recent sketchbook for The Sketchbook Project with zentangle art!
I am now finished copying over 400 patterns, almost finished with my Sketchbook Project entry and today, started making zentangle coasters!
I can't wait until I can become a certified Zentangle teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment